Midwest Laboratories Inc.
Are you aware that Midwest Laboratory Clients have access to all testing history online. With your account setup, you receive a number of benefits and the best part is that there are no data plans, no 2-year contracts or renewal fees. Once your account has been established, you can access your testing data anytime.
In addition, with your account, you can also order supplies online and have them billed to your account.
Also, you never have to feel stuck when sending a sample. You can simply print a label for UPS, FEDEX or Spee-DEE, (Certain States) and tape it to the outside of your shipping container. In addition, you receive special discounted rates because of your association with Midwest Laboratories Pricing.
As far as data, you are not limited to only viewing data, you can also export data to other systems in various formats. Also, you have the ability to run your own analytical data too. If there is some data you are not receiving, simply ask and the data management team at Midwest Laboratories will work with you.
Now is the time to get your account in order for the fall.
Here are some items to consider with respect to your Midwest Laboratories Account.
- Reset your password – maybe it has been awhile since you logged into your account. Call a representative at Midwest Laboratories and have your account password reset.
- With your account, you can order supplies: soil bags, plant bags, publications, shipping labels, etc.
- Understand how to access your soil, feed and environmental data online. Are you aware that you can know when your samples arrive at the lab because your lab number will be highlighted.
- Register for text message notification. Know when your analysis has been completed and results posted to the web and sent via email.
- Make sure the reported data is going to the correct email addresses.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can roll-up data to a master account. Check out your accounts and see if it would make sense to be able to roll your results to one account.
- If you are in a time crunch, you can make payments online through a secured connection.
- Order soil sampling supplies now! Each day as it gets closer to October, more and more supplies will be going out.
- If in doubt, call a representative at Midwest Laboratories. Our client services staff handle hundreds of calls a day. It is always good to make sure you have the answers you are looking for before the analysis takes place.
- Use the shipping offerings offered by Midwest Laboratories. You can ship a 5olb package for $8.10 – $8.25 per package anywhere in the country.
A new page on this site has started. Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully, this page will be helpful to people who want to learn more about Midwest Laboratories and the services it provides.
This page will be updated with some of the most common questions that we receive at Midwest Laboratories.
Check it out. One posting listed so far, but more to come over the next few days.