Today, we shipped over 180 different packages of supplies to clients. It’s not often that you will see two shipping carriers: UPS and Spee-Dee loading their trucks with supplies for Midwest Laboratories Clients.
Here are some items to consider with respect to your Midwest Laboratories Account.
- Reset your password – maybe it has been awhile since you logged into your account. Call a representative at Midwest Laboratories and have your account password reset.
- With your account, you can order supplies: soil bags, plant bags, publications, shipping labels, etc.
- Understand how to access your soil, feed and environmental data online. Are you aware that you can know when your samples arrive at the lab because your lab number will be highlighted.
- Register for text message notification. Know when your analysis has been completed and results posted to the web and sent via email.
- Make sure the reported data is going to the correct email addresses.
- If you have multiple accounts, you can roll-up data to a master account. Check out your accounts and see if it would make sense to be able to roll your results to one account.
- If you are in a time crunch, you can make payments online through a secured connection.
- Order soil sampling supplies now! Each day as it gets closer to October, more and more supplies will be going out.
- If in doubt, call a representative at Midwest Laboratories. Our client services staff handle hundreds of calls a day. It is always good to make sure you have the answers you are looking for before the analysis takes place.
- Use the shipping offerings offered by Midwest Laboratories. You can ship a 5olb package for $8.10 – $8.25 per package anywhere in the country.